Kiwicon 2k7 - New Zealand's Hacker Con
Welcome to kiwicon.org, home of Kiwicon 2k7 - the inaugural conference for computer security enthusiasts (pronounced "hackers"). Kiwicon is a not-for-profit conference organised by the hacker and computer security community, for that same community. In 2007, it will be held in Wellington, New Zealand, on the weekend of 17-18 November. Admission is a mere NZ$50 (NZ$30 for students and beneficiaries) for two days of brain-churning fun.
Kiwicon is an all-ages event where anyone is welcome to learn about the latest and greatest computer security innovations. In the spirit of events like Sydney's Ruxcon and the legendary Defcon, Kiwicon intends to bring together a wide cross section of computer security minded people from within industry, academia, the government and maybe even the shadowy underground. Presentations, events and a chance to socialise with such a diverse range of experts make Kiwicon 2k7 THE place to be for computer security in New Zealand.
The technological landscape in New Zealand will never be the same again, because at Kiwicon 2k7, it's time to get your Hack on!
- * Check out the list of presentations, speakers and events
- * Reconnoiter the venue
- * Want to submit a presentation? Read the CFP. The CFP closes on the 1st October, but places are filling fast.
- * Read our media coverage or help with advertising Kiwicon.
- * Register to attend!
- * Confused? Got a Question? Ask the FAQ
- * |<n0wl3de meanz p0w3r, and everyone knows that you get it from el8 tFiLeZ
- * Need something else? Email the Kiwicon team
Remember to check kiwicon.org regularly as the con approaches for the lastest updates and information.
- * email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- * drop by for a chat on silc: silc.isig.org.nz:2706/kiwicon
- * join the list: email@example.com
See you at Kiwicon 2k7!
-- The Kiwicon Team