Media Coverage & Advertising
The Kiwicon team has issued a press release about Kiwicon 2k7 which concisely explains Kiwicon, it's motivation, purpose and orgins.
- * 21 August 2007: Press Release
Kiwicon 2k7 has been generating coverage in the mainstream and industry media.
- * 21 August 2007: Sydney Morning Herald - "Hackers do the haka"
- * 21 August 2007: Risky Business - podcast including an interview with a Kiwicon organiser
- * 27 August 2007: Computerworld - "Etales: Sorely Spoofed"
- * 29 August 2007: Stuff - "Hackers hit New Zealand Herald website"
Help us make sure that everyone who would enjoy Kiwicon knows about it. Tell your geeky friends, colleagues who dabble in security, or your classmates. If you'd like to print out a Kiwicon poster to stick up on your school or work notice board, a PDF is available below. We also have some commercially printed A2 posters, and A5 flyers - email us if you'd like to get some of these to leave at your local geek-bar, nerd-meet or whatever.
- * Kiwicon 2k7 Poster A5 PDF (1010kB)
Inquiries from the media should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.